PULKA: THE IDEAL SCOOTER FOR MUSHING COMPETITION
Designed for all-terrain, off road scooter sports and Mushing.
– M10 and Pulka models have the same componets and the same geometry: chassis no boost, lower, longer and lighter. The difference between these two models is the chassis material: M10 chrome-molybdenum steel and Pulka aluminum 6061 – T6.
– Exceptionally stable and safe with its low-to-the-ground design, large board and good brakes.
– Designed for speed: slimmer wheels, with less tread and higher quality bearings.
– It’s great to go without dogs. Ideal for cross country.
– Ideal to get into Mushing and fitness training.
– Suitable to 3 dogs. *The number of dogs is for purposes only. Depends on the strength of the dogs, the training level of dogs and of experience of the pilot
WEIGHT: 12.8 Kg
– Front wheel: Ø 26″ x 2,0″.
– Rear wheel: Ø 20″ x 2,0″
– 620 mm
– Ant slide surface.
– Beech board 10 mm
PROTECTION PLATE & MUDGUARD:
-Aluminum 3 mm
– Aluminum frame.
– RST CAPA T26
– Travel 80 mm.
– Front wheel: TEKTRO hydraulic disc brake Ø 160 mm
– Rear wheel: TEKTRO mechanical disc brake Ø160mm
Prices subject to currency fluctuations, admin will contact you in relation to any price increases of decreases.
Contact Admin to get a quote
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
The frame is built to deal with punishment from the trail while taking stiffness, responsiveness and efficiency to the next level. Lightweight and hugely capable you get a cart that responds to every single input and does exactly what you want it to.
The Traczer Ozzi 3 Wheel Rig is a World Class cart designed for dryland or urban mushing. Manufactured to improve the driver experience with light weight responsiveness and improved handling without sacrificing strength! Making them the lightest and best cart in the world.
The scooter mushers have always dreamed of. Gravity Scooter racers use the M10 for competition but prefer the Mushing PRO for training because it is safer, heavy and can train with more dogs.